UBConnect is a market-leading provider of digital infrastructure for mobile networks in Norway. We are also an increasingly important participant in the expansion of 5G networks in the European market.
By creating the foundations for next-generation networks, we are connecting people and the world. We are proud of being a facilitator for a more intelligent, efficient, and sustainable society.
Due to the rapidly growing development of 5G networks and our continuous growth, we are looking for new colleagues who will join our team of Procurement and logistics.
In this role, you will be part of the international team and you will cooperate with project managers, engineers and field employees and you would have the chance to use language skills in variety of tasks.
We are therefore looking for motivated, positive, and communicative person who is ready to deal with lot of different job activities within short deadlines.
This job is for you if you have:
- Minimum High school education (preferably University)
- Experience in travel logistics and procurement will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both spoken and written; knowledge of Norwegian language will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge and experience in relevant MS office applications
As a person you are:
- Positive, cooperative and with excellent communication skills
- Fast learner, independent and responsible
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent in multitasking and prioritizing
Here’s what your job responsibilities would be:
- Booking of plane tickets and accommodation organization
- Keep track of field teams accommodation and travels within Norway
- Developing good relationships with key suppliers
- Supplier’s network development and market research
- Optimized purchase
- Other administration tasks
UBConnect offers you:
- An attractive position in a fast-growing mobile networks industry
- An international, innovative, and professional working environment
- Ability to work with a highly skilled colleagues
- Occasional travels to Scandinavia-
- Hybrid work model (mix of office and home office)