UBConnect is a market-leading provider of digital infrastructure for mobile networks in Norway. The Norwegian telecom companies are rolling out new 5G networks on a large scale and UBConnect plays a key part in this. We are also an increasingly important participant in the expansion of 5G networks in the European market.
By creating the foundations for next-generation networks, we are connecting people and the world. We are proud of being a facilitator for a more intelligent, efficient, and sustainable society.
Due to the rapidly growing development of 5G networks and our continuous growth, for our new office in Slovakia, we are looking for new colleagues who will join our international design department.
As an As-built Specialist, you will be responsible for as-built documentation preparation and according to field teams input and customer standards.
In this role you will collaborate with the following internal departments: electro, transmission (MW, fiber), construction as well as with external sources of information ie. customer IT systems.
As a member of an international project management organization, you will be developing documentation and processes for various customers in a fast-paced and exciting design environment.
We promise you a part of a world-class team, in an international environment. We are agile, reliable, and team-oriented. Together with us, you will build next-generation mobile networks, enabling new and innovative solutions that contribute to a better society.
Your scope of duties:
- Continuous learning of Installation Customer standards
- Daily, remotely follow up of installation filed teams (Microsoft Teams, share point, photos) and quality check
- Daily support of installation field teams related to Installation standards
- Quality control of work performed (diagnosing and locating installation faults and standard deviations)
- Collecting photos from Installation teams and setting them up to the right format and name
- Production or update of different customer documents after Installation is completed
- Final quality check of installation through photos delivered by field teams
- University degree in Telecommunications or work experience inside telecommunications, mobile networks (roll-out/swap/system optimization projects)
- Good computer skills: MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, photo editors
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Work experience in international and Scandinavian projects is an advantage (not a must)
- Proficiency in AutoCad is an advantage
- Positive, cooperative, and a team player
- Fast learner, independent, and responsible
- Analytical thinker and detail-oriented
- An attractive position in a fast-growing mobile networks industry
- An international, innovative, and professional working environment
- Ability to work with a highly skilled team of telecommunication engineers
- Occasional travels to Scandinavia
- Hybrid work model (mix of office and home office)