UBConnect is a market-leading provider of digital infrastructure for mobile networks in Norway. We are also an increasingly important participant in the expansion of 5G networks in the European market.
By creating the foundations for next-generation networks, we are connecting people and the world. We are proud of being a facilitator for a more intelligent, efficient, and sustainable society.
Due to the rapidly growing development of 5G networks and our continuous growth, we are looking for new colleagues who will join our Poland office as team of Project Managers.
In this role you, will be part of an international project management organization that is constantly seeking to improve and grow in efficiency and strives to produce consistent and reliable results.
We promise you a part of a world-class team, in an international environment. We are agile, reliable, and team-oriented. Together with us, you will build next-generation mobile networks, enabling new and innovative solutions that contribute to a better society.
Your scope of duties:
- Manage and report project progress based on planned key project milestones, deliverables, risks, and issues
- Manage and support the full project life cycle, from planning resources and weekly installation rollout to implementing and reporting
- Manage assigned project portfolio and project teams – Site Project Managers, TSSR Design Engineers, and As-Built Doc Engineers
- Drive and implement efficiency initiatives with a strong focus on constant process improvement
- Have a strong collaboration with other key Project Organization team members from Transmission, Electro, Logistics, and other support functions
- As part of PMO, report to: PMO Manager and Program Manager
- Follow up realization plan of the project in detail – detailed planning
- Estimation of revenue for coming period (weeks, months etc.)
- Estimation of revenue for total project
- The requirement concerning the number of field teams
- Report in UBConnect’s workflow support system
- Plan and allocate field resources to Site Project Managers in coordination with the TSSR department
- Communicate with other departments in the planning process
- Coordinate a team of Site Managers according to the rollout plan
- Monitor field teams’ work and follow up weekly progress of installation of mobile base stations
- Support Site managers in technical solutions i.e. mobile equipment and antenna installation, cabling connections, cabinet installation etc.
- Weekly resource meeting – site PM’s –capacity planning
- Previous week’s result based on project (internal)
- Weekly meeting with customers – site visits plan, installation numbers, TSSR’s number – forecast for 4 weeks
- Undertake 1st level escalation process to customers when necessary
- Responsible for finalizing production process - accepting assurance and final invoicing (including sending change requests for extra works and additional costs)
- Build and maintain long term relationships between the customer and the company, in order to achieve optimal results
- Mobile Telecommunications Engineer with hands-on experience in mobile telecom rollout projects (building a new network, network upgrades, or swaps)
- 3+ years of experience in Network Rollout – Installation and Swap projects with a project management background
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work in a project team environment
- Scandinavian rollout experience would be an advantage.
- Computer proficient – MS Excel, MS Word
- Field team management skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Initiator, proactive and see themself in leading roles
- Positive, cooperative, and with a can-do attitude
- Fast learner, independent, and responsible
- Analytical thinker and detail-oriented
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities
- An attractive position in a fast-growing mobile networks industry
- An international, innovative, and professional working environment
- Ability to work with a highly skilled team of telecommunication engineers
- Occasional travels to Scandinavia
- Hybrid work model (mix of office and home office)